Polsinelli, an Am Law 100 firm, announced today the addition of a seven real estate and corporate attorneys to its Denver office. The attorneys all focus on the energy industry.
The group, who previously practiced at Dufford & Brown in Denver, will further expand Polsinelli’s growing Energy, Real Estate, and Corporate practice groups, as well as strengthen the firm’s engagement with the energy industry.
“Polsinelli continues to look for ways to meet client needs and help our clients compete in the changing marketplace,” said Polsinelli’s Denver Office Managing Partner Jennifer Evans. “In welcoming this talented group of attorneys in Denver, we’re adding new skills, insights, and knowledge to our local team and to our national practices to stay ahead of the latest trends in energy, real estate, and corporate law.”
The new group of attorneys include:
- Shareholder David Babiarz joins the Corporate and Transactional practice and focuses on entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, securities, and general corporate law.
- Shareholder Randy Feuerstein joins the Real Estate practice and specializes in development, leasing, purchasing, finance, natural resources, oil and gas, and agricultural law.
- Shareholder John Heronimus joins the Real Estate practice and specializes in development, leasing, purchasing, finance, natural resources, oil and gas, and agricultural law.
- Of Counsel Matthew Costinett joins the Real Estate practice and specializes in natural resources and title and abstract examinations.
- Of Counsel Richard Fanyo joins the Energy practice and focuses on utility regulation and mining law.
- Associate James Liebscher joins the Corporate and Transactional practice and focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities, and entity formation.
- Attorney Ronald Opsahl joins the Real Estate practice and specializes in development and title and abstract examinations.
“We’re pleased to join a nationally-respected firm that’s committed to growing its Energy, Real Estate and Corporate practices,” Heronimus said. “Joining Polsinelli give us access to a broad array of services to support our clients in Denver and across the country.”
Polsinelli’s Denver office has more than doubled in size in recent years. Since 2010, Polsinelli’s overall attorney count is up 74 percent, and revenue growth is up 145 percent.
For more information, contact Carrie Trent at firstname.lastname@example.org