Polsinelli and the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce cordially invite you to JOIN US for the next event in our
PUBLIC POLICY UP CLOSE SPEAKER SERIES
2016 Election Update: The Year of False Hopes, Slippery Slopes, and Moments of Sheer Stupidity
with John Ashford
Friday, June 24, 2016 | 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Six reasons not to miss this election preview:
- You’ll get a D.C. insider’s look at political trends and campaign surprises that impact business in Kansas City and the U.S.
- We’ll explore how pop culture “trumps” political substance in 2016.
- You’ll get a peek at what lies ahead in the party presidential primaries.
- John Ashford, whom the Kansas City Star once called a “political king-maker” will give his interpretation of the deep divisions between both parties’ bases and their new regimes.
- We’ll examine how social media and at least one candidate’s thoroughly unfiltered Twitter account will impact selection of the next leader of the free world.
- We’ll take a look at how big money and Citizens United are impacting the 2016 vote.
For additional information and to register, please contact Meg Cornell at firstname.lastname@example.org.