2019 Health Care Reimbursement Summit
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
8:00AM - 4:15PM
Registration 7:30 AM | Breakfast | Program | Lunch | Reception
Omni Nashville Hotel | 250 5th Ave S | Nashville, TN 37203
The Polsinelli Reimbursement Institute and PYA invite you to join us for our 2019 Health Care Reimbursement Summit. Join us for an exciting, strategic, and collaborative day that will bring together legal, financial, revenue cycle and compliance leadership to discuss the legal and business elements that drive health care reimbursement today, and in the future.
This seminar will bring you up to speed on the latest challenges in health care reimbursement and provide suggested best practices to avoid compliance and payment issues in 2019. Our one-day Reimbursement Summit will be tailored to forward-thinking business leaders in health care. Don't miss this valuable opportunity to hear from a diverse range of speakers and network with your peers that are facing similar reimbursement pressures.
On Our Agenda:
- Alignment and Incentive Strategies under Value-Based Alternative Payment Models
- Reimbursement Trends and Opportunities in Behavioral Health
- Top Ten Trends in Reimbursement Disputes
- Healthcare Clusters and Healthcare 2.0
- Policy Update – Analysis of 2019 Mid-Terms and Impact on Healthcare Policy
- Trends in Clinical Trial Reimbursement
- Medicare Advantage – What’s All the Buzz
- Reimbursement Impact on Oncology Transactions
Please submit any questions regarding registration, agenda, CLE and other program-related questions to email@example.com.