A total of 173 attorneys ranked on Best Lawyers list
Am Law 100 firm Polsinelli congratulates 12 of its attorneys who were named “Lawyers of the Year” on The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 list, and an additional 161 attorneys ranked as Best Lawyers for 2020.
Only one lawyer in each practice area of the Best Lawyers communities is selected for the honor as “Lawyer of the Year.” Polsinelli attorneys from a wide variety of industries and practice areas received recognition, and nine of this year’s 12 honorees are previous “Lawyers of the Year” selections.
Notably, Shareholder and New York City Office Managing Partner Dan Flanigan was recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year” for the seventh time in his career, while Shareholder Robert Henderson earned the designation for the third-consecutive year and third total time in his career. Both lawyers have earned spots on the Best Lawyers list for 15 years each.
Other Polsinelli attorneys honored this year who have previously earned the “Lawyers of the Year” distinction include Shareholders Douglas Anning and Jeffrey Fine (twice each), Roy Bash (once), Senior Partners James Bird and Timothy Sear (once each), Intellectual Property Division Chair Kathryn Doty (once) and Shareholder Curtis Holland (once).
Polsinelli’s 173 attorneys ranked as Best Lawyers for 2020 is an increase from the 156 attorneys ranked in 2019.
“On behalf of our entire firm, I’d like to congratulate our 12 ‘Lawyers of the Year’ for all of their hard work and career achievements that earned them this distinction,” said Polsinelli Chairman and CEO Chase Simmons. “We’re thankful to have so many of the legal industry’s talented leaders at our firm, and we applaud all 173 attorneys who achieved ‘The Best Lawyers in America.’”
Polsinelli’s 12 attorneys selected as Best Lawyers® “Lawyers of the Year” for 2020, with their specialties, includes:
- Douglas K. Anning, Kansas City: Nonprofit/Charities Law
- Roy Bash, Kansas City: Construction Law
- Gregory M. Bentz, Kansas City: Litigation – Antitrust
- James E. Bird, Kansas City: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Kathryn J. Doty, St. Louis: Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Jeffrey E. Fine, St. Louis: Technology Law
- Dan Flanigan, Kansas City: Banking and Finance Law
- Lisa Greer Quateman, Los Angeles: Public Finance Law
- Robert A. Henderson, Kansas City: Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Curtis M. Holland, Kansas City: Land Use and Zoning Law
- Kraig M. Kohring, Kansas City: Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Timothy J. Sear, Overland Park, Kan.: Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
Polsinelli is an Am Law 100 firm with more than 875 attorneys in 21 offices nationwide. Recognized by legal research firm BTI Consulting as one of the top firms for excellent client service and client relationships, the firm’s attorneys provide value through practical legal counsel infused with business insight, and focus on health care, financial services, real estate, intellectual property, middle-market corporate, labor and employment and business litigation. Polsinelli PC, Polsinelli LLP in California.