To view this webinar, click here.
Polsinelli's complimentary 2014 Health Care Webinar Series continues with
ACO Update: Lessons Learned and Challenges to Come
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Overview: As the health care industry continues to shift from a market of passive payers to active purchasers of high value health care, providers have become increasingly focused on developing new strategies to adapt to their changing world. Polsinelli advisors have assisted numerous providers in developing and implementing a variety of clinical integration arrangements, including the formation of accountable care organizations (ACOs) and other clinically integrated networks. This presentation will focus on:
On our agenda:
- Key strategic questions to consider when commencing clinical integration initiatives
- Lessons learned from ACO and CIN experiences to date, including operational challenges and opportunities
- Potential future challenges and solutions
- Janice A. Anderson, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Bruce A. Johnson, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Jared O. Brooner, Shareholder, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.