To view this webinar, click here.
Polsinelli invites you to join us for the next event in our complimentary 2014 webinar series: Know the Road Ahead ... Insights for Your Business. Partner with our business-minded Litigation team as we discuss:
Antitrust Audits as Part of a Compliance Program: How to Design and Perform an Audit and What to do if you find a Violation
Tuesday, September 23, 2014 | 12:00 PM (CST)
Antitrust compliance requires active management. Antitrust audits can reveal problems before they become liabilities, and can promote a “culture of compliance.” But audits also have legal risks. In the webinar, we will discuss:
- The case for antitrust audits
- Legal and practical risks of audits
- How to plan and conduct an effective audit
- How to preserve privileges and maintain confidentiality
- How to report audit results
- What to do if you find a violation
- How to use audits to improve business practices
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.