Polsinelli, Keystone Technologies, and The Keane Insurance Group, Inc. cordially invite you to join us for a special seminar and round table discussion entitled:
Breach Response Matters: Effectively Handling Healthcare Cyber Security Incidents
Thursday, August 3, 2017 | 12:00 PM (Central)
On the agenda:
- Recent cyber security attacks and threats
- Placing your organization in the best position to prevent and respond to an attack
- An attack has happened, now what? Health care organization legal obligations and mitigation approaches
- Effectively working with your cyber liability insurance carrier and law enforcement
- Rebecca Frigy Romine, Shareholder, HIPAA/Health Information Privacy and Security, Polsinelli
- Montez Fitzpatrick, Director of Information Security and Compliance, Keystone Technologies
- J. Monte Shields, Manager, Agency Marketing, The Keane Insurance Group, Inc.
If you would like to attend the seminar in-person and join the roundtable discussion, kindly RSVP to Kathy Wentzel at KWentzel@polsinelli.com
. Please reference the “Health Care Cyber Security Roundtable” in your reply. Complimentary parking is available in the Stadium East garage.