To view this webinar, click here.
Polsinelli's complimentary 2014 Health Care Webinar Series continues with
Challenging Compliance Issues in Conducting Clinical Research
Thursday, October 23, 2014
12:30 PM - 1:45 PM (Central)
Overview: Many community hospitals are turning to clinical research as a way of offering cutting-edge treatment to patients, satisfying physician desire to do research, and developing alternative revenue streams. But clinical research is risky business, and community hospitals should have a good research compliance program in place before conducting research. This webinar will highlight some challenging compliance concerns in conducting clinical research.
On our agenda:
- Identifying when "research" is occurring at the hospital
- Handling relationships with physicians and complying with Stark and Anti-kickback laws
- Identifying and managing conflicts of interest
- Assuring HIPAA compliance under the revised HIPAA rules
- Kristen Rosati, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Ana Christian, Associate, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.