To view this webinar, click here
Polsinelli invites you to join us for the next event in our complimentary 2014 webinar series: Know the Road Ahead ... Insights for Your Business
. Partner with our business-minded Litigation team as we discuss:
Blurred Lines: Mitigating, Passing, and Managing Risks in Construction Contract Negotiations
Thursday, July 24, 2014 | 12:00 PM (CST)
Passing risks is often the goal in contract negotiations. Not all risks can be passed up, down, or even sideways – risks not passed must be mitigated and managed. Join us for a 75 minute presentation on practical tips and pointers on negotiating contentious clauses in construction contracts to better assess, manage, and pass risk to the person that can best control it.
On our Agenda:
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Contract Goals by Project Participant
- The 5 C's: Commonly Contentious Construction Contract Clauses
- What Are the Risks?
- Practical Tips
- Contract Language Modifications
- G. Edgar James, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Holly A. Streeter-Schaefer, Shareholder, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, click here