This webinar was previously recorded on August 8, 2017. To access the recorded presentation, click here
. Please note that CLE credit is not available for pre-recorded playback.
The Diamond Datascram Diaries: Diamond Datascram Decline
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 | 1:00 PM (Eastern)
There is a glut of competitive product on the market and sales and the company stock price are down. Damien Diamond has ordered immediate cost cutting, with significant implications both for the company’s bottom line and the lives of the employees currently on the payroll. Failure to proceed in accordance with the law could make Datascram’s problems even worse.
Issues addressed in this webinar include:
- Reductions in Force & Workforce Restructuring Issues
- ERISA v. non-ERISA Severance
- WARN & OWBPA
- Restrictive Covenant Enforcement Issues
- Design and Implementation of Retention Agreements
- Potential claims and responding to claims in downsizing environment