This webinar was previously recorded on February 5, 2015. To view the webinar, click here.
Fraud and Abuse: 2014 Year in Review
Health care providers continue to experience significant levels of scrutiny from CMS, OIG, audit and recovery contractors, as well as state and federal law enforcement agencies. As a result of heightened enforcement activity, health care providers may be at risk. This presentation focused on fraud and abuse covered:
- Important regulatory, compliance and enforcement activity during 2014
- Noteworthy settlements and lessons learned over the past year
- Continuing developments with the Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, the False Claims Act
- Proactive compliance activities to protect your organization in 2015 and beyond
- Jeffrey Fitzgerald, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Asher Funk, Associate, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and for more information, click here.