This webinar was previously recorded on November 9, 2017. To access the recorded presentation, click here. Please note that CLE credit is not available for pre-recorded playback.
Health Care Innovation Webinar Series | Blockchain in Health Care: The Basics, Smart Contracts, and Other Applications
November 9, 2017 | 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM CDT
Please join leaders from Polsinelli’s Health Care Innovation and Financial Technology (FinTech) & Regulation practices as they discuss Blockchain’s utility in the health care sector. Blockchain is already impacting and has the potential to disrupt business operations across a number of industries, including significant implications for the health care industry. At the same time, Blockchain’s technology and application to real-world businesses are often thought to be confined to Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and not more broadly understood.
- Demystifying Blockchain and its application to the health care industry
- Use cases for Blockchain in health care:
- Research/Clinical Trials
- Drug Traceability – Supply Chain and Integrity
- Patient Data Management and Patient Generated Data
- Questions and discussion
- Lynn S. Scott, Shareholder | Health Care Innovation Practice Chair
- Richard B. Levin, Shareholder | Financial Technology & Regulation Practice Chair