To view the webinar, click here
Polsinelli invites you to join us for the next program of our complimentary 2014 Labor and Employment Webinar Series: From a Business Perspective. As employers face an ever-growing web of workplace regulations and potential entanglements with employees, join us as we discuss:
Immigration Compliance — Concerns for the C- Suite
Thursday, May 15, 2014 | 12:00 PM (CDT)
A high-level, fast paced webinar focusing on immigration compliance for the highest levels of an organization. C-Suite members are tasked with supporting a culture of compliance by ensuring all members of their organization's staff are educated about their responsibilities. Non-compliance with immigration laws can be expensive and often results in agency-imposed fines, penalties and sometimes criminal indictments.
On our Agenda:
- Why immigration complianceshould be on your radar
- Directors, officers, executives, and managers can be held personally responsible for non-compliance-what you don't know can hurt you
- Who owns visa, Form I-9, and E-Verify compliance?
- Public company issues
- Audits, policies, procedures, and other best practices
- M&A: don't settle for "template" reps and warranties
- Jeff Bell, Shareholder, Polsinelli