To view the recorded version of this webinar, click here.
A distinguished roundtable answers your questions on the complex issues facing employers as the President rolls out his immigration reform plan. This webinar is offered in partnership with Guidepost Solutions, a global investigations and compliance firm serving companies, government agencies and their counsel.
- How will employers be affected by President Obama's immigration executive action?
- From I-9, E-Verify and general immigration– what will change and how will it impact your business?
- What happens when employees seek assistance in the relief process or when an application is denied?
- What can employers do to assist their employees in this process and ensure they are not taken advantage of?
- What can we expect from Congress - pushback, action, or both?
The discussion is led by Julie Myers Wood
, CEO of Guidepost Solutions and former Head of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Other panelists include:
- Fernando Espuelas, Political Analyst
- Julius W. Hobson, Senior Policy Advisor, Polsinelli
- John Torres, Senior Managing Director, Guidepost Solutions LLC and Former Special Agent, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
This event was originally offered the morning after President Obama's announcement on immigration reform, simultaneously via in-person event at Polsinelli's Washington, D.C. office and online via webinar.