This webinar was previously recorded on June 10, 2015.
Key Issues in Physician Alignment and Compensation
Developing and implementing effective physician alignment and compensation strategies is essential to the stability and success of any health care entity. Alignment and compensation strategies that evolve along with industry trends and follow proven "best practices" will yield dividends from both a legal and fiscal standpoint, and ensure that health care organizations and providers enjoy stable and productive relationships that reduce the probability of future challenge.
Join us to learn:
- Understand payment policy and its impact on compensation and alignment strategies
- Discuss the impact of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015, CMS future goals and recent enforcement actions
- Understand the need to develop new incentive compensation and alignment techniques
- Describe physician compensation and alignment best practices
- Janice A. Anderson, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Bruce A. Johnson, Shareholder, Polsinelli
This webinar was previously recoded on June 10, 2015. To listen to the recorded version, please click here.