Polsinelli invites you to join us for a complimentary Webinar:
Crisis Management: Lessons Learned from the U.S. Ebola Outbreak
Thursday, November 20th | 12:00 PM (CDT)
Ebola is more than a health concern for the public. Health care providers are responding to this crisis with plans that address patient concerns and privacy, employee safety, as well as public questions regarding protocols implemented and observed. Employers in the retail and hospitality sector have also been impacted by employee concerns and government regulations. In the face of these circumstances, companies must reconcile business practices with employee and customer safety. Join our panel as we discuss the nuanced issues impacting nearly every industry and crisis management takeaways.
- Janice A. Anderson – Shareholder in the firm's Health Care practice and former health system General Counsel and nurse will speak to the issues impacting patient care, health system operations and compliance.
- David S. Cade – Shareholder, Health Care and Public Policy practices and Former Deputy and Acting General Counsel of the US Department of Health and Human Services, will provide insight into the responses by hospitals, health care providers and the government agencies providing support and guidance on these issues.
- Lon R. Williams - Shareholder, Labor and Employment, will discuss and offer suggestions concerning employment issues such as employee safety, ADA/FMLA/Workers’ Compensation and other leaves of absence, as well as potential workforce travel and quarantine restrictions, which may impact a wide variety of industries.
- Alexander Stemer, M.D., President, Franciscan Medical Specialists, board certified in both Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease, will discuss infectious disease patterns and Ebola takeaways.
- Mary Clare Bonaccorsi - Shareholder and Chair of Polsinelli’s Health Care Litigation practice, will moderate the panel and provide keen and critical insight into crisis management.
More information will be available soon. Check back for details or watch your email for a special invitation.