To view this webinar, click here.
Polsinelli invites you to join us for the next event in our complimentary 2014 webinar series: Know the Road Ahead ... Insights for Your Business. Partner with our business-minded Litigation team as we discuss:
Hatch-Waxman Generic Pharmaceuticals Litigation Hot Topics
Thursday, June 26, 2014 | 12:00 PM (CST)
Polsinelli's Hatch-Waxman Group will provide insights on some of the most intriguing current developments in generics pharmaceuticals litigation, including proper personal jurisdiction, Markman/claim construction, and at-risk launches. You'll learn about the latest challenges to personal jurisdiction for generic pharma companies, predictions for the Supreme Court's upcoming pronouncements regarding the standard of review for claim construction rulings, and the practical considerations for a generic pharma company considering launching a product at-risk.
On our Agenda:
- Challenging Personal Jurisdiction in Hatch-Waxman Cases: Farewell to Delaware/New Jersey/New York, or Not?
- Appellate Review of Markman Decisions: Is Change Imminent?
- A Generic's Practical and Legal Considerations in Deciding Whether to Launch At-Risk
- Keith J. Grady, Practice Chair, Polsinelli
- Gary E. Hood, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Robyn Ast-Gmoser, Associate, Polsinelli
- Mark T. Deming, Associate, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.