To view this webinar, click here.
Polsinelli invites you to join us for the next program of our complimentary 2014 Labor and Employment Webinar Series: From a Business Perspective. As employers face an ever-growing web of workplace regulations and potential entanglements with employees, join us as we discuss:
The National Labor Relations Board: An Examination of its Recent Activity and What Lies Ahead
Thursday, August 14, 2014 | 12:00 PM (CDT)
This webinar will review current topics concerning the National Labor Relations Board of interest to unionized and nonunionized employers. Discussions will include a review of the recent U.S. Supreme Court Noel Canning decision, recent Board decisions, forecasts of possible Board actions and sample Board interpretations of common employer policies and practices.
On our Agenda:
- Current Composition of the Board
- Noel Canning and its importance
- Recent Board actions and decisions
- Other Board rules
- Board interpretations of common employer policies and practices
- What lies ahead?
- Jay Dade, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Mark Nelson, Shareholder, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.