To view this webinar, click here.
Polsinelli's complimentary 2014 Health Care Webinar Series continues with
The Use (and Misuse) of Facebook and Social Media in Health Care
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (Central)
Overview: Join us for a 60-minute discussion addressing the growing use of social media by health care providers and their employees; the misuse of social media and HIPAA/state privacy law implications, heightened government enforcement and penalties; and the need for a carefully-drafted social media policy that balances business interests, patient privacy and the current position of the National Labor Relations Board regarding whether such policies violate the National Labor Relations Act.
On our agenda:
- The growing use of social media by health care providers and their employees
- Social media and HIPAA/state privacy law implications
- The misuse of social media in health care and the heightened government enforcement
- The need for a carefully-drafted social media policy
- Karen R. Glickstein, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Erin Fleming Dunlap, Shareholder, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, please click here.