Diamond Datascram Development
This webinar was previously recorded on March 7, 2017. To access the recorded presentation, click here
. Please note that CLE credit is not available for pre-recorded playback.
Our 2017 Labor and Employment Webinar Series
will track the challenges that employers face through the highs and lows of the business cycle that can drive and ultimately determine a company’s success. Stages in this cycle can include company formation, growth through new investments or strategic alliances, and workforce restructuring due to changing economic conditions.
In this series, we will follow the rise and fall of the innovative but fictional Diamond Datascram Inc.
during the four main phases of the business cycle:
1. Formation: Diamond Datascram Development
2. Peak: Diamond Datascram Dominance
3. Contraction: Diamond Datascram Decline
4. Trough: Diamond Datascram Decimated
Key labor and employment topics which will be addressed in the "Development" session include:
- The HR System: Policies and Forms
- Protecting Data and IP
- Employment Agreements and Restrictive Covenant Drafting