Polsinelli attorneys are recognized for their legal performance in areas ranging from mergers and acquisitions to complex employment litigation and real estate. Our attorneys have been privileged to work with organizations both large and small — providing tailored business-oriented legal advice. Efficient, timely and thorough completion of these matters has allowed the firm to grow and maintain client relationships rich in mutual trust and understanding.
Polsinelli is a frequent recipient of national recognition, including:
- American College of Trial Lawyers - five attorneys admitted as Fellows. Membership in the American College of Trial lawyers is limited to one percent of the total lawyer population of any state or province.
- BTI Legal Research - a legal industry client research and law firm benchmarking firm, BTI ranked Polsinelli in three reports demonstrating the firm's commitment to innovation and to our clients' business objectives. All rankings represent Polsinelli's performance among 650 law firms nationwide.
- 2018 Client Service A-Team
Ranked #24 for Client Service Excellence
- 2017 Brand Elite
Ranked #20 for brand strength, including recognition as Value Drivers, Client Service Strategists, and Short-Listed to hire for new legal matters
- 2017 Industry Power Rankings
Ranked #10 for strongest client relationships, with specific recognition in Health Care, Real Estate, High Tech, Retail Trade and Financial Services.
- BTI Litigation Outlook - a legal industry client research and law firm benchmarking firm, BTI bases its rankings upon interviews with more than 300 in-house counsel at companies with more than $1 billion in revenue.
- Powerhouse - Intellectual Property Litigation, 2016 (one of only 4 firms in the nation)
- Powerhouse - Complex Commercial Litigation, 2017 (one of only 6 firms in the nation)
- Benchmark Litigation (2018) - a leading legal industry rankings organization that determines placement based largely on client input, Benchmark Litigation recognized 23 Polsinelli attorneys nationwide, reflecting the firm's commitment to litigation excellence.
- Chambers USA (2018) - a leading legal industry rankings organization that determines placement based largely on client feedback, Chambers recognized Polsinelli with national rankings in Health Care and Real Estate. The firm also received high placements in state, practice and attorney rankings, including 9 practices and 53 attorneys.
- Human Rights Campaign (2017) - Polsinelli was recognized for its diversity policies and practices involving lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employees. The award acknowledges corporate policies and practices relating to LGBT workplace equality, as evaluated by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- Law360 - a legal news service, Law360 recognized Polsinelli for its commitment to women in the legal industry and for its strength in attorney head count.
- Ranked among 100 best U.S. law firms for women, 2016
- Ranked #36 for total attorneys amongst the “400 Largest U.S. Law Firms," 2017
- The American Lawyer (2017) - Polsinelli has risen more than 50 spots in the annual firm ranking in the last six years.
- U.S. News and World Report’s Best Law Firms and Best Lawyers (2018) - based on an evaluation process that includes client and lawyer evaluations, Polsinelli was recognized as the Law Firm of the Year in Health Care (the only firm so recognized) for the second time in four years. "Best Law Firms" also ranked ten of Polsinelli's national practice areas in Tier One, the highest score, while 144 individual attorneys were ranked as "Best Lawyers".
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF 2017) - Polsinelli achieved the 2017 Gold Standard Certification, which awards firms that promote women as business leaders in the legal field. WILEF evaluates the percentages of women engaged in meaningful firm-wide leadership positions.