Polsinelli’s success begins and ends with a belief in treating one another and our clients with mutual respect. We are committed to achieving not only our clients’ goals, but to supporting our communities and our colleagues.
What's it like to work with Polsinelli?
The unique qualities and experiences that each person contributes allow us to develop strong relationships, internally and externally, and offer more impactful solutions to issues facing our clients and our organization. We hold high expectations of every staff and professional member of the firm, with a service mindset of going beyond – delivering more than what was asked, proactively anticipating needs, and always considering the implications and relevance of a given task or deliverable.
We continually invest in our people by providing opportunities for professional development based on each person’s desired career path. Our goal is to give each individual the opportunity to achieve their best, and take pride in their performance and quality of work.
Polsinelli culture values its people – their goals, their families, and their professional development. In so doing, we believe we are best placed to do the same for our clients.
Polsinelli’s firm values have held strong and served to support its dramatic growth:
- We treat one another and our clients with mutual respect
- Our people, our integrity and our reputation are our most valuable assets
- Diversity and inclusion matters to us and brings true value to our clients.
- We provide practical, business-driven legal counsel grounded in an understanding of our clients’ business objectives not just our own
- We recognize the complex challenges that our clients face by:
- Ensuring that matters are handled by attorneys at the firm with appropriate experience wherever they may reside
- Mobilizing to respond and execute with urgency and ownership
- Delivering value through a reasonable cost structure that leverages our experience and works within our clients’ business parameters