Over more than 25 years, Dan has developed extensive jury trial experience in state and federal courts. He’s tried a wide variety of civil and criminal matters in Kansas, Missouri and California.
Dan has a wide variety of jury trial experience, beginning with his work as an elected county prosecutor in the 1990’s and continuing with multiple jury trials since he joined Polsinelli in 1997. Dan was on the trial team for the seven week jury trial of In Re: TFT-LCD Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1827.
Since 2006, Dan’s practice has focused primarily on representing plaintiff companies in large antitrust lawsuits. These include:
- In Re: TFT-LCD Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1827
- In Re: Cathode Ray Tube(CRT) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1917
- In Re: Potash Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1996
- In Re: Lithium Ion Battery Antitrust Litigation, MDL. No. 2420
- Associated Wholesale Grocers v. Tyson Foods, Inc., et al., Case No. 2:18-cv-2258
Much of Dan’s other jury trial work has involved technical subjects, such as:
- Computer software
- Building design
- Automotive engines
- Agricultural machinery
Dan is a former computer programmer, who has extensive experience preparing and trying computer-related cases, and has represented both software companies and their customers. Dan also has extensive class action experience, particularly in antitrust cases.