Grant Gendron is a diligent, responsive, and positive commercial litigator ready to help on a wide array of cases. Grant has experience litigating cases of all sizes, from representing clients in small claims matters through mediations, arbitrations, and trials with millions of dollars at stake.
Grant enjoys working directly with clients at all stages of the litigation process. By ensuring he understands their concerns, interests, and goals, he makes sure Polsinelli and the client are a single team. Between his experience with electronic discovery and comfort arguing in court and assisting with appeals, Grant can settle cases effectively and ensure clients are trial-ready
- Secured dismissals and successful settlements in multiple medical False Claims Act cases in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia and the Middle District of Florida.
- Successfully represented major international health science, technology, and research company in arbitrations in front of the American Arbitration Association’s International Centre for Dispute Resolution.
- Led e-discovery team of in-house counsel, external counsel, and outside discovery vendors on significant medical False Claims Act case in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona with millions of documents using predictive coding.
- Successfully tried and won a breach of contract and unjust enrichment bench trial in Maryland state court for a construction company, including an award of attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Assisted with breach of contract, consumer protection, trade secret, and employment retaliation litigations that resulted in successful settlements in New Hampshire and Massachusetts state courts.
- Drafted a winning brief regarding standing to bring patent infringement and breach of contract claims for a firearm design and manufacturing company in front of the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Drafted winning briefs on tax and administrative law cases for a major municipal utility before the District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
- Represented clients ranging in size from individuals to a Fortune 100 company in small claim and landlord-tenant court litigation matters.
- Substantial experience advising on compliance with the D.C. Freedom of Information Act.