Client service and relationships
are the driving force behind Genniveve’s real estate practice. Genniveve
takes pride in understanding the business and needs of each of her clients and
is passionate about each project. This understanding allows her to innovatively
problem solve and effectively negotiate on behalf of her clients to achieve
Genniveve’s breadth of industry
knowledge allows her to deliver comprehensive legal advice to owners,
operators, investors, borrowers and lenders on the acquisition, disposition,
development, financing and leasing of commercial real estate nationwide.
With a focus on capitalization, Genniveve assists in structuring, negotiating
and documenting construction, permanent, mezzanine and other complex
financing. She also advises clients with respect to joint venture and
partnership arrangements for equity financing.
Genniveve also assists health care
clients in all aspects of their real estate needs, including medical office
leasing, with particular focus on compliance with federal Stark and
- Provides counsel and advice on the sale, acquisition, development and financing for one of the largest retail and office owners in New York.
- Provides counsel and advice to rapid-growing company specializing in the acquisition and management of distressed retail assets nationwide.
- Represented client in multi-site multifamily asset acquisition in Johnson County, Kansas, including dual-lender financing.
- Represented owner in securitized refinance of 15-building office park in St. Petersburg, Fl.
- Represents developers in acquisition and construction financing for multi-family developments in Kansas and Missouri.
- Represents student and senior housing developer in U.S. acquisition and construction financing.