Joe Esposito is an associate in the Corporate and Transactional practice. His practice focuses on general corporate and transactional matters ranging from formation, operation and governance issues to joint-venture relationships and private investment vehicles. He also has extensive experience with commercial real estate development and investments and has represented clients in the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing and development of all types of real estate.
Prior to joining the firm, Joe served as corporate counsel to a real estate development company specializing in senior living residences for independent living, assisted living and memory care communities across the United States. This experience contributed to his business-minded approach to the practice of law and helped him understand the practical, bottom-line realities that are important to clients.
• Dallas Bar Association, Member
• Dallas Bar Association Home Project, Volunteer
• Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
• Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, Housing Crisis Centers Landlord-Tenant Workshop, Pro-bono attorney and volunteer
• Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, Pro-bono attorney and volunteer
• Human Rights Initiative, Pro-bono attorney and volunteer
• Coalition for a New Dallas, Volunteer