Joe Langston understands the complexities of commercial lending, asset disposition and loan servicing, and clients depend on him to efficiently work on many types of transactions.
He concentrates on national representation of lenders in commercial real estate transactions, including the originating, servicing, restructuring, selling, and financing of clients’ real estate loans (including both fixed and floating rate platforms, CMBS, permanent loans, bridge loans, structured finance, loan sales, loan assumptions and loan modifications) with respect to all types of commercial real estate. Joe also has extensive experience helping lenders place loans into CLOs and onto repurchase lines and negotiating these and other similar financing arrangements. Joe works diligently to structure, document and close complex financing transactions for his clients, taking proactive steps to keep transactions moving forward and assembling the appropriate legal team needed to close deals in an efficient and timely manner. Joe has also advised clients on development and maintenance of legal processes, new loan programs, form loan documents and other loan program issues.
- Closed a $100 million loan secured by multiple Missouri and Kansas office/mixed facilities for a CMBS lender
- Represented a bridge lender in closing a $50 million loan secured by an apartment complex in Tennessee
- Represented servicer in the assumption, consent, and modification of a $1.25 billion CMBS loan secured by on office property in New York, New York
- Closed a $12.5 million purchase of a B-Note secured by a multi-use retail and residential development in Los Angeles, California
- Represented bridge lender in closing a $42 million loan secured by a mixed use apartment complex in San Diego, California
- Represented buyer in connection with the purchase of a $10,000,000 mezzanine loan
- Represented CMBS servicer in an asset transfer and restructure of a $1 billion plus hotel portfolio
- Represented multiple originating lenders in connection with numerous repurchase line transactions and originating lender compliance with applicable repurchase line loan documents