As an associate in the Corporate and Transactional practice, companies rely on Jay Mangold to work with Polsinelli’s seasoned team of attorneys to analyze transactional matters to provide clients with comprehensive legal advice to minimize liability, maintain flexibility, and advance the client’s business goals. He is experienced in an array of transactional matters, including leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, equity financing and venture capital investments. This broad experience allows Jay to effectively assist clients in meeting their legal and business goals. Prior to joining Polsinelli, Jay was a corporate associate at a law firm in Pittsburgh.
- Represented a U.S. public company in its acquisition of a leading provider of memorialization-related products.
- Represented a private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a gutter and outdoor cleaning services company.
- Represented a multi-national chemical and consumer goods company in dispositions of several U.S.-based product lines and divisions.
- Represented a private equity fund in its divestiture of a provider of core cutters and cart movers with operations in the U.S., Europe and South America.
- Represented a manufacturing company in its acquisition of a Malaysian provider of industrial conveyor belt systems.