Jason Mathew represents and counsels clients in many aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, and leasing. He is committed to understanding the industry in which each client operates. As an associate in the Real Estate practice, clients rely on him to analyze and develop responses to transactional and development-related real estate matters. By conducting thorough and efficient due diligence, Jason is able to identify and address potential complications that clients might encounter during the transaction process.
Prior to joining Polsinelli, Jason's practice focused on representing institutional lenders on real estate matters. He also has general corporate transactional experience, from his time in an in-house role at a Fortune 100 company.
- Represented lender on $40 Million term loan transaction relating to purchase of nine data centers located throughout the United States.
- Represented lender on $66 Million term loan transaction relating purchase of nineteen senior housing facilities located in Indiana and Iowa, together with a $6 Million revolving line of credit.
- Assisted junior asset-based lender on real estate matters pertaining to securing liens against six properties located throughout the United States.
- Represented seller/lessee on sale-leaseback transaction related to the New Jersey headquarters of multinational consumer goods company.
- Represented seller/lessee in $130 Million sale of data center located in suburban Chicago, together with a 15-year lease for a portion of data center space.
- Represented seller on $29 Million sale of office building; coordinated defeasance of loan related thereto.
- Represented lender on loan workout and subsequent sale of loan pertaining to local rooftop facilities located near Wrigley Field.
- Conducted loan portfolio diligence review in connection with $105 Million sale of term loan portfolio.