Jared Rothkopf’s goal is to form a trusted bond with clients and work alongside them to achieve the best results possible in every transaction. He understands that knowing a client's business inside and out translates into anticipating problems before they arise.
His practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate transactions, specifically acquisitions and dispositions of commercial real estate, leasing, financing, and corporate structuring. Jared has extensive experience in connection with leasing of retail, office, and industrial properties, with an emphasis on retail leasing for both landlords and tenants. He represents entrepreneurial clients in acquiring, managing, and disposing of distressed asset portfolios and regularly advises clients on purchases and sales of multifamily, commercial, industrial and office buildings in and around Chicago. Jared has also represented clients in connection with Historic Tax Credits transactions.
- Representation of client in acquisition of portfolio of 9 Loft office buildings in Chicago, Illinois ($90 million)
- Representation of client in refinance transaction of student housing development in Tempe, Arizona ($68 Million)
- Representation of client in disposition of office building in St. Louis, Missouri ($18 million)
- Counsel for real estate investment company with respect to acquisition and disposition of distressed asset portfolios consisting of Commercial, Office, Retail and Mixed-Use and Multifamily properties in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin
- Retail Leasing counsel for national multifamily development company
- Retail leasing counsel for owner of multi-tenant Shopping Center near Chicago, Illinois