Llynn White is committed to clients’ bottom lines, and she works hard to balance their often competing needs. As a litigator with over 20 years of experience, she has been a strong advocate both inside and outside of the courtroom, counseling clients in the areas of commercial loan enforcement, creditor/debtor relationships, bankruptcy, real estate litigation, and general commercial litigation. Llynn partners with clients to find solutions to complex problems, understand her clients' businesses and ultimate goals.
She represents clients nationally, including:
She is committed to clients, and they can count on her to deliver results. On behalf of her clients, Llynn has obtained judgments and settlements totaling millions of dollars in loan enforcement and asset recovery actions.
She has significant experience in:
Loan workouts and enforcement
- Asset recovery, attachment, and replevin actions
- Power of sale and judicial foreclosures
- Receivership actions involving commercial (office retail) and multi-family (Student housing, senior living and low income properties) and receiver issues in bankruptcy
- Problematic transactions involving Delaware Statutory Trusts
- Creditor representation in contested Chapter 7,11,13 bankruptcy cases
- Creditor’s bill and collection proceedings
- Fraud, misrepresentation and Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act (UFTA) claims
- UCC Article 9 Sales
- Breach of contract actions
Temporary restraining orders and preliminary and permanent injunctions
Lender liability claims
- Quiet title and reformation actions
- Real estate and commercial landlord/tenant litigation
Mechanics and real estate broker lien litigation
Llynn also has experience arguing before the Missouri Supreme Court (en banc), the Missouri Court of Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. Additionally, she has represented lenders in connection with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA).