Nura Yanaki focuses her practice on representing clients in structuring, negotiating, and closing the acquisition, disposition, development, finance, and leasing of a wide range of asset types throughout the United States, including educational facilities, multifamily, campus housing, and shopping centers. Nura is committed to understanding the business and needs of each client and is passionate about every project. This understanding allows her to provide practical, innovative and business-minded solutions to complicated legal issues.
- Represented a REIT in connection with a sale/leaseback transaction consisting of 30 properties in 9 states with a transaction value of approximately $150 million.
- Participated in the $70 million sale and seller financing of multiple properties in 4 states to a charter school operator secured by the sold properties in addition to other borrower owned properties.
- Representation and counsel of a REIT in connection with the acquisition, lease, and disposition of properties developed and utilized as charter schools and early childcare facilities across the United States; Transactions closed to date valued at approximately $700 million.
- Participated in the due diligence of approximately 40 projects, including corporate and title matters, contribution agreements for each project, debt review and analysis, and consent requirements from both existing equity investors and debt holders in connection with up to $150 million private equity capital infusion by an investment fund into a development company.
- Represented a client in the staggered acquisition of an assemblage of 7 properties in Wilmington, North Carolina (approximately $3.3 million) and the subsequent financing of the development of the property with a loan facility of $33 million; Negotiated joint venture agreement with capital partner.
- Represented a client in the concurrent acquisition of an assemblage of 7 properties in Raleigh, North Carolina (approximately $12 million), including subsequent financing of the development of the property with a loan facility of $32 million.
- Represented a client in the acquisition of an assemblage of 12 properties in Raleigh, North Carolina (approximately $12 million), including subsequent financing of the development of the property with a loan facility of $34 million.
- Representation of a client in the acquisition and disposition of multi-tenant shopping centers located in Illinois and Indiana.