Stephen Astringer is a bankruptcy and financial restructuring associate in Polsinelli’s Delaware office. Stephen’s practice focuses on corporate restructuring, bankruptcy litigation, distressed asset sales, and other insolvency matters. He represents debtors, lenders, and other parties in interest in a variety of chapter 11 cases. Stephen also represents corporations in their out-of-court restructuring efforts.
Prior to joining Polsinelli, Stephen represented institutional investors in corporate and securities litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery and federal courts across the country. During law school, Stephen interned for the Honorable Jean K. FitzSimon in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He was also selected as a “Distinguished Law Student” by the Midwest Regional Bankruptcy Seminar.
- Lead counsel to EBH Topco, LLC, Elements Behavioral Health, Inc. and their affiliates in their chapter 11 bankruptcy cases.
- Lead counsel to Ensequence, Inc. in its chapter 11 bankruptcy case.
- Co-counsel to DIP Lender in technology company’s chapter 11 bankruptcy case.
- Lead counsel to Assignor in health care assignment for the benefit of creditors.
- Lead counsel to Assignor in technology assignment for the benefit of creditors.
Publications & Presentations
The Endless Bummer: California’s Latest Attempt to Protect Children Online is Far Out(Side) Effective
Note, 29 NOTRE DAME J.L. ETHICS & PUB. POL'Y 271