Tim Casey has a proven record of leadership in advancing the federal priorities of national associations, corporations, consumer organizations, and nonprofits. On Capitol Hill Tim is a trusted resource to Members of Congress and their staff. Tim's experience in the House and Senate combined with his time as a senior lobbyist for prominent health care associations offers clients sound policy advice, strategic political counsel, and a keen instinct for delivering on key priorities before Congress and the Administration.
During his tenure with the American Nurses Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association, Tim worked with lawmakers across the aisle to:
- Ensure access to critical Medicare services for seniors
- Expand treatment options for opioid addiction
- Secure research and workforce funding
- Improve reimbursement across settings and payers
- Advance policies that increase access to affordable quality health care for patients and consumers
- Preserve and expand critical disability policies and programs
Prior to his association work, Tim served as Vice President of Wheat Government Relations, where he coordinated and executed the firm's day-to-day advocacy efforts on behalf of health care providers, hospitals, the long term care industry, technology companies, education sector, and public health organizations.
Tim also brings valuable legislative experience from his time in the House and the Senate. There, he managed a broad portfolio of critical domestic policy issues for Senator Tom Carper (D-DE), and Representative John Tierney (D-MA), including the Congressman's priorities on the Education and Workforce Committee.