Our team of professionals strives to deliver legal services with uncommon insight, efficiency and understanding. We believe we should deliver legal services in a manner similar to managing your most complex construction projects – with clearly defined goals, strategic vision, a coordinated team approach, and a schedule and budget that are achievable.
We believe that service should have no completion date. We counsel clients from project inception through project completion and if necessary during dispute resolution processes. Perspective gained from partnering with many different professionals in the construction, real estate, and energy industries provides our team with a better opportunity to understand disputes that may arise, avoid such disputes altogether, or assist in the efficient resolution of disputes when circumstances require action.
On the projects in which we are engaged, we are advocates and offer sound practical judgment, but most of all, we seek to be partners with our clients so that their goals and visions can be met efficiently.
Related areas include:
Industries we serve:
- Contract drafting / negotiation
- Bid protests and bid preparation
- Project management assistance
- Change order evaluation and claims assistance
- DBE/MBE/WBE compliance issues
- Insurance procurement and coverage issues
- Claims for payment
- Claims involving public owners and public/private partnerships
- Delay and disruption claims
- Prompt payment claims
- Lien and bond claims
- Construction defect claims
- Claims involving design professionals
- Warranty claims
- Claims involving personal injuries
- Real property disputes involving ownership rights
- Property tax appeals
- Water Infrastructure
- Insurance coverage
- High-end residential
- Construction financing
- Sport Facilities
In addition to state and individual attorney rankings by Chambers USA 2020, the firm is also nationally ranked in Construction Law and Construction Litigation by U.S. News and World Report's "Best Law Firms"