Polsinelli’s Private Equity practice assists private equity, portfolio companies and their management teams with merger, acquisition, and disposition activity as well as financing mechanisms, including private offerings and borrowings. A cross-disciplinary practice, attorneys specializing in areas such as corporate, securities, finance, and tax, as well as industry specialties such as health care, financial services, energy, intellectual property, etc., leverage their unique skills to help position clients to take the next step in their growing businesses.
Our practice’s diverse and rich background allows us to quickly identify issues and propose and implement creative solutions that help our clients’ deals or transactions close quickly.
Representing a number of private equity funds in connection with formation, investment activity, and growth, we help clients seek investors through private placement offerings and borrowings. In addition, our experience includes counseling management teams with management buyout transactions and ESOP funded deals as well as representing boards of directors, special committees, ESOP trustees, and financial advisors in connection with such transactions.
The types of services we typically provide include:
- Fund representation–formation of entity, and private offerings
- Portfolio company acquisitions and dispositions
- Mezzanine and senior secured financing transactions
- Leveraged buyouts, roll-ups, build-ups and consolidation transactions
- Structuring relationships between private equity and portfolio company management
- Ongoing portfolio company representation
- Primary and secondary equity and debt capital funding, including offerings and PIPE funding